The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G BOV to snorkel hose

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turboed_talon_tsi

Probationary Member
Feb 23, 2022
North_Dakota
I put on a recirculating bov on, before I had an atmosphere bov. I don’t have any hoses that are flexible enough to go from the bov to snorkel and have tried every parts store in town and all they have had that can fit is a radiator hose. I was wondering what hoses anyone used to connect the 2 ends and where I can buy one. Thanks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Radiator hose is fine, back in the day a lot of people used spa hose for a hot tub (some still do) though it looks kinda goofy it does the job, flexible universal radiator hose will work, whatever you can find, doesn’t need to be anything fancy. Shoot, back when I had a maf on my 1g I ended up using a Ford Pinto heater hose coupled to the stock hose to get the perfect bend and reach using the stock rubber 1g intake tube and a Tial QR bov on an ETS upper intercooler pipe. Just play around with it and see what you come up with to your liking.

The factory part - no longer avaliable - cracked where it was hidden.

Had to hack these two parts to make it work, the flex tube end was cut off and used inside the 1.5” radiator hose to seal on the BOV flange.

Not beautiful, but functional.

I just used some universal radiator hose from the parts store. I measured the inner diameter and just found one to match. It worked perfect. I could’ve easily cut it and made it look prettier but even as long and stupid as it might’ve looked, sh*t worked son.

I just used some universal radiator hose from the parts store. I measured the inner diameter and just found one to match. It worked perfect. I could’ve easily cut it and made it look prettier but even as long and stupid as it might’ve looked, sh*t worked son.

Your E-3 valve cover needs a black with white stripe plug cover! (at least I think thats how they came)

Your E-3 valve cover needs a black with white stripe plug cover! (at least I think thats how they came)

I think they did too, or it might've just been red striped...not sure.

I miss that car so bad. But, dacowgod/ricky nichols ended up saving it, and now it's going to the Caribbean! So, at least it didn't end up crushed in some vultures junkyard in buttephook, NC.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back