The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

BOV recircutation hose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98EVOECLIPSE

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 16, 2012
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
I'm trying to find out the DIAMETER of the recirculation hose that goes from the bov to the intake, my car is being worked on at my friends house and I can't go there until monday to measure it wondering if anybody can help me out?

Trying to replace it because mine is kinked, thanks.

I need the inner diameter and it's a ngr blowoff and an ingen intake. Like I said I don't have access to my car at the moment. I'm planning on using some type of flexible metal hose that I'm going to try and find at home depot or an auto parts store. Just need to know the inner diameter so I can go see what I can find tomorrow. Thanks.

1.25", a 1.5" tube will also work with clamps

That is exactly what I needed thank you very much. Anybody know of a relatively cheap, readily available flexible metal hose anywhere that would work? I was going to take a look in home depot. I just don't want to use radiator hose, I know it will would work fine but looks kinda cheap.

That is exactly what I needed thank you very much. Anybody know of a relatively cheap, readily available flexible metal hose anywhere that would work? I was going to take a look in home depot. I just don't want to use radiator hose, I know it will would work fine but looks kinda cheap.

I used the Home Depot spa hose mod from Wes_393. It cost me less than $20. Here's the link on how to do it, http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...er/442537-hd-spa-hose-recirculation-tube.html
Real easy and it took me about 15 mins to do this :thumb:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I used the Home Depot spa hose mod from Wes_393. It cost me less than $20. Here's the link on how to do it, http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...er/442537-hd-spa-hose-recirculation-tube.html

Wow that looks great! Amazing engine compartment man very clean, I hope to have mine looking like that in the near future. Thank you for your help, I'm about to read up.

I ended up getting the same spa hose from home depot. Cost me like 7 bucks for the hose and clamps I'll be putting it on today. Thanks for your help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back