The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

BOV poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We just had this poll...I think...but, recirculate. (as was intended when they put a Karmann MAS on there)

all the people who said they dont ahve problems venting /out a VPC/ARC/Translator are not correct. you will run rich between shifts, eat up gas, and foul your plugs.

IF YOU FREAKING VENT YOU HAVE PROBLEMS...PERIOD!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tallen
all the people who said they dont ahve problems venting /out a VPC/ARC/Translator are not correct. you will run rich between shifts, eat up gas, and foul your plugs.

so it would be much better to to recirculate? which one has better performance? and if i get a intake if i do choose to vent, should i get one without the hole that goes to the BOV??

i vent my rfl with no problems what so ever. i'm in love with the sound :) i do get horrible gas mileage and run rich between shifts but it's not enough to notice. i would like to try the hks ssq and also try recirculating. it's not like u can't hear it when it recirculate though.

yes i know that all venters will run rich between shifts, but its hardly noticeable at all when driving...until you blow off at full boost with your ac on high...THEN you will feel a stumble. w/o the ac on though, my ssq vents fine

I tried venting and the car stumbled like crazy so I now circulate. I'm about performance. Otherwise I would have bought a civic.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back