The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Bov and FPR vaccum line

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris7156

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 28, 2009
Heath, Ohio
I bought a laser a few months ago and i noticed when installing a boost gauge the bov line and the fpr line are teed together and go into the same spot on the intake. It seem to run fine but i was just wondering if this was the correct way. the ports on the tb are capped off and the fuel pressure solenoid has been removed. My boost gauge says im getting 21 in hg of vac. I know if it run fine i should probably leave it alone but im just curious. Thanks

Where would be a good place to run the bov vacuum line then? One of the ports on the tb? And then would i just put the fpr one where the two are teed and eliminate the tee? Oh and how many ports are there supposed to be if it were a turbo one. Im rying to learn as much as possible about my car. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back