The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Bought me daily driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95blackGsTurbo

DSM Wiseman
Aug 10, 2003
Algona, Iowa
Picked it up last night from a shop in Prescott, AZ. Very clean car. Needed a few maintenance things but those are already taken care of and it drives like a champ. Of course, it's front wheel drive :D

Attachments

• 101_0428.jpg
    101_0428.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 101_0429.jpg
    101_0429.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 276
Got is for 2k. Got GM Evo 8 wheels with 255/40/17's on it, a retarded 3" side exit which is getting replaced tomorrow at work. Rebuilt bottom end with a massively ported 1.6 head. Still 14b with some hard IC piping. KYB/Eibach suspension. Interior is even cleaner than the outside. Only thing I really need to fix is the cracked windshield.

That's a very good deal too. It's hard to find clean 1g DSM's around here in good condition for a good price.

side exhaust?WTF Why? I think you should leave it, put a chrome tip on there.. ROFL

Because it is a daily driver. Gonna fab up a 3" with a cat and magnaflow tomorrow while at work since I will need to emissions it.

Keeping it pretty much stock and just using it as a DD. The 2g gets most of the love.

Nice find! It may be the angle of the pictures, but it looks like the hood isn't sitting very flush with the lights. I know on my car i can't see a gap there. But it's still sexy, I love white 1ga's.

hows 2nd gear in that thing?
Fantastic. Helps if you put enough fluid in the transmission and put the bolt in the rear motor mount and have the clutch adjusted properly with a slave cylinder that doesn't leak LOL. Can power shift the hell out of it now. Also the hood is popped in the pics.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back