The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Bought an Evo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leonthefaded

Supporting VIP
Aug 3, 2011
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Well it finally happened. A few months ago I bought an Evo 8. Super happy with it. Thought I'd share some pictures. Since I just got new wheels too. Check it out. The best part... Completely virgin! Even has factory tags on the hoses and what not.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379010023542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379010023542.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 74
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379010042002.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379010042002.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 83
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379010064783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379010064783.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 89
Couldn't fit all your groceries in a DSM? Knocked up you wife/girlfriend and needed a nice sedan?

Actually... I've just wanted one for so long since knowing the power and feel of AWD I had to get it with this car. I've loved every second of driving it. I got it at 138000 California highway miles.

I'll be the guy I used to hate...

Moar low. Should fix the odd fitment up front.

Take pics without a filter, prease. It looks like a nice car. :)

I'm so unhip, I became hip again. Like he word "hip", if you will.

Enkei raijin 18x9.5 +15

Welcome to the dark side. :)

It has so far been an amazing experience I'm enjoying every bit of it. And so far haven't done any mods yet. Don't plan on it... Although I need to do something about my aggressive fitiment wheel and tire selectiin

Love it! Great find! I think the wheels look amazing just leave it the way it is right now.

Weren't you always complaining about how broke you are/have been?

It has so far been an amazing experience I'm enjoying every bit of it. And so far haven't done any mods yet. Don't plan on it... Although I need to do something about my aggressive fitiment wheel and tire selectiin

I started tossing parts on my first EVO the first week I had it. :hellyeah:

Sadly it was stolen, so now I'm onto my second. And things have gotten out of hand. Built long block, full suspension, pretty much everything I can do to it for road racing, etc.

They definitely need a nice set of coils and a good stance to look perfect.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back