The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

BOSS Innovations Meet, Greet, BBQ; 01.15.11

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid4g63

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2006
BOSSinnovations, Washington
Where: BOSS Innovations, 2200 109th St So, Ste 1, Tacoma, WA 98444
When: January 15, 2011 (Saturday)
Time: Let's do 11am-3pm

Time to have the first meet of the year guys!

We will be hosting it in our added facility, which now includes a store front, 2 more working bays, and is viewable via Hwy 512!

We're going to have food available, and will be asking our supporters to bring (as in the past) a dish, or for those that can't bring any food, to make a "plate" donation if you're going to be eating.

Come down and visit, mingle and meet new friends. Hope to see you there!

Any questions, or concerns, drop an email: [email protected], or call 253.241.5136.

You may also RSVP by following the facebook event link

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176654645699286&num_event_invites=0

oh ...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176654645699286&num_event_invites=0#!/pages/BOSS-Innovations/148640365187392

and don't forget to "like us" while your there!

Thanks,

David Savidia
BOSS Innovations
www.boss-innovations.com

---

Please let me know if you've rsvp'd or just simply reply that you will be attending:

1. David: 1g
2. Sean: Evo
3. Bryce: 1g
4. Ricky: 2g
5. Keith: 2g
6. Sergio: 1g
7. Kevin: WRX
8. Anthony: 1g
9. Mitch: 2g

Updates:
*12/25/10 - Event time changed from 11am-3pm.

Dude, im so close. And i have Saturdays off, so im marking this one down for myself.

I plan on coming by. I live in south hill so this should be easy for me.

Thanks for the heads up guys. This is an open event, not strictly to DSM, so we have over 40 that have RSVP'd, and about 35 maybe's. The list is too long to obviously post, so just spread the word and come down to see some cars and have a good time. :thumb:

David

I was there. It was pretty cool, shitty that it ended up raining as much as it did.

Oh and if anyone that was there was wondering, my 1g did have the huge cutout in the front bumper my avatar is an older pic.

We had a good meet ... about 60 cars through out the day, even despite the wheather!

Great turn out :).

There are pics on my facebook, if anyone would like to look:

Login | Facebook

These were from the iPhone, I have yet to upload those from the digi cam.

Send an add while your there!

Dang, I could have swore someone took a picture of my car. Oh noticed the fact that you havent uploaded the ones from the digi cam

There is video of our meet on Youtube ...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cN7Q4Qf1Njs" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back