The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Boss 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your awesome video just recently got blocked... I saw it before it was blocked. Im disappointed its gone.

Your awesome video just recently got blocked... I saw it before it was blocked. Im disappointed its gone.

Thanks for the heads up. It seems to only be blocked for viewing on tuners. I checked youtube and it's our BOSS 2011 video is still up. I would have thought if you purchased the music, you should be able to do what you want with it, but I guess it's the political side of WMG. So follow the link to "watch this video on youtube" and it should be there. It was for me.

Thanks,

David

Please read our Site Policies before posting another self-promotion thread or reply:
DSM Forums - FAQ: Site Rules & Guidelines

We consider this a violation of the vendor/commercial post policy. Unless you're a Supporting Vendor on our site, nobody should be able to tell that you're a vendor from your posts, PMs, etc, on our site. Thanks for respecting our guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back