The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Bored w/o car what do you guys do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumpersgsx

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 25, 2005
Detroit, Michigan
Well i haven'y had my car in almost 3 months...I've been goin crazy. What do you guys do when your cars are down...besides mastubate :sneaky:

I usually pick up a couple of good books on investing, finance, realestate, or something else that interests me. That way I'm educating myself.

Or I come here to tuners and read old threads to extend my DSM knowledge.

cumpersgsx said:
Well i haven'y had my car in almost 3 months...I've been goin crazy. What do you guys do when your cars are down...besides mastubate :sneaky:

LOL I'm in basically the exact same situation, haven't had my car for nearly 3 months and I'm ####in BORED

These two are good suggestions though:

leet said:
Beer. Lots of beer.

denniegst said:
go on dsmtuner within every 30 minutes increments

I also ponder what parts to buy next or actually buy parts for when the car's back together again. I wanna do this to my car ------> :beatentodeath:

Shit even when my car is running im bored. Its funny how bad you miss your car when its not running and when it is, its nothing. I hate my car more when its running because it never runs at 100%.

Yeah you should be glad your dsm isnt running. Im just waiting for my car to break down on me. Its nerve wracking. :barf:

Begining of summer i lost my tranny and was down for about a month, now 2,000 miles later I lost the motor basicaly and was down another month or so... thank god we are starting it mon night.

Things to do...
G/f .. unless you dont have one
bmx bikes... because they are hard to break and cheap
dream about parts you will never probably actually get ( can be depressing)
G/f
dsm tuners
local car forums if an option
last but not least... MySpace but this option may cause aids
g/f

Troll on other forums, go on tuners all day long Beer alot of beer

My car has been down.............9 ####en months, im getting it back on the 10th!!!!!!!

I dont think im going to drive it, for fear of it breaking

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

BOO DSM!!! HOORAY BEER!!!!!

haha...ive tried just about everything...tv, video games, fixing stuff around the house, g/f, goin to work, eating, playing with the k-9 buddies...its just not the same, especially when all your friends placed in the shootout and you just want to be able to drive it

MrBoxx said:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

BOO DSM!!! HOORAY BEER!!!!!

Hoorayyyyyy!

Go out with you friends and dance with some hunnies.

I go to the dsm meets that are held every day.....at the local junkyard.

Ummm...

Dsmtuners, play PS2 games that involve racing, or women... sex with random women (I'm a whore).

cumpersgsx said:
I read the forum archives, the VFAQ, the 1000AAQ and all the other DSM stuff I can find, so I don't ask idiot questions on the Wide World Web and reveal to all just how stupid I really am.

But it's swell to learn where your screen name's from.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back