The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Bored, posting some pics of my car, just wanted to get some opinions on her!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
be nice, shes been pretty good to me.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

[Too big.]

im gonna do the gear oil in a few days, gotta get some syncroshift, the interior is in pretty good condition, just always looks dirty cause its that weird grayish color, no holes or tears, a little dirt on the passenger seat, and the typical F'D UP headliner

LOL everyone says they hate those wheels, im like they arent too too bad, but still aint the greatest. they are pretty light tho, heres what they looked like before i painted them

tell me wutcha guys think of the difference.

This pics remind me of how much I miss my 1GA Talon. I love the white on black with the pop-ups:thumb:

a little puddle in the headlight there eh? How does that happen? my car has it in the pass. headlight.

Other than that its clean man! I think the rims are 100% better painted black. Body looks real straight too, original paint?

thanx, yea its original paint, i think if i keep it in about a year im gonna get it repainted white again, the hood has some stained grease on it, almost impossible to get it off, its like metled into the paint

It looks clean.........!but have you ever thought of geting new rims just wondering

I'm always a sucker for a clean 1g with the white/black combo....and you have a very sexy one:sneaky:

95Eclipse-GST said:
It looks clean.........!but have u ever thought of geting new rims just wondering

yea i was on the verge of buying brand new rims, but then i thought to myself why spent 5, 6, 7, even 800 on rims when that can go towards my motor. heh so i went that route.:thumb: :talon: :dsm:

Spoolio said:
yea i was on the verge of buying brand new rims, but then i thought to myself why spent 5, 6, 7, even 800 on rims when that can go towards my motor. heh so i went that route.:thumb: :talon: :dsm:

Exactly! No offense to anyone, but I just cant bring myself to spend so much money on something thats just for looks. Ive never really been a rim guy and if I ever decide on new rims they are just going to be the stock 2g ones.

yeap, if i buy rims, if i feel cheap ill get 2g rims, if not ill probably get some rotas or volkracing

White/Black 1Ga's for the WIN!

Lookin good! :)

Reminds me of my ride :)

TheClaw said:
White/Black 1Ga's for the WIN!

Lookin good! :)

Reminds me of my ride :)

thanx, what happen to yours?

Spoolio said:
yeap, if i buy rims, if i feel cheap ill get 2g rims, if not ill probably get some rotas or volkracing
ROFL You realize those wheels are on the opposite side of the wheel spectrum from each other right.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back