The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Boostin Performance has gone 6s!!!!! 6.98 @ 215

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They took the ET but red demon is still the fastest MPH wise. They’re like .07 apart right now and Devon’s 6.97 pass at WCF was made when he was down 3 rockers and had a small crack in the intercooler. It became a big crack when he went up against Mike/GAStroker.

Needless to say, he’ll have that Hondas ass again soon.
Looking forward to it as usual!

Correct. So are adjustable slipper clutches. I mean...if you are a purist manual trans guy, even multi-disc clutches, launch assist devices, strain gauges, 2-step/antiilag could all be disallowed. It's a slippery slope. I still love manual shifted cars. It's a challenge!

Those still following, SpeedFactory took this record from us during WCF. It's in the bottom 6.90s now.
...SpeedFactory is using my Hitmaster to control the clutch during launch :)

They took the ET but red demon is still the fastest MPH wise. They’re like .07 apart right now and Devon’s 6.97 pass at WCF was made when he was down 3 rockers and had a small crack in the intercooler. It became a big crack when he went up against Mike/GAStroker.

Needless to say, he’ll have that Hondas ass again soon.
I consider mph to be a measure of power-to-weight, SpeedFactory's ability to post comparable ET's with 15 less MPH to me indicates better efficiency.

Grant

A Hitmaster equipped AWD car just took home the $10K Stick Shift winner's check at the Tx2k23!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back