The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Boostedboiz Mayhem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAQGSX222

Proven Member
Jul 26, 2015
Louisville, Tennessee
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
I can honestly say I’ve never seen a driveshaft twisted like that! Insane carnage. That Jeep is sick!

There were some pics from the shootout a couple years ago of a CF driveshaft than an Evo just shredded the crap out of, it was quite the mess.

Probably mostly cheap parts used. I made just as much power on a basic setup. My driveline was not built from junk parts however. These guys are local to me and what they bring to the track, how they conduct themselves and their preparation is not impressive.

I was forced to pit with them last month when I was racing a friends car for him. Retards about sums it up. He is a guy that has to be a part of the scene and just had to be with them both times we went. Per usual, they could not get it together all night. None of the cars.

Well hopefully they grow as racers. I can’t lie, I really enjoy some of their videos. PFI Speed and Cleetus are definitely my go to channels until I find a DSM channel that puts out content as frequently. I’v been recording videos of my car and what I’ve done as I go along but don’t really enjoy them myself It’s still crazy to think that cars :notgood: Once the cars running and I can start going out to some meets and track events I’ll put on a channel. Regardless to see the kind of carnage that any Import can do is awesome. The CF driveshaft must have been crazy! Extremely expensive but just crazy!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back