1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Boostedboiz Mayhem

Posted by FAQGSX222, Oct 27, 2019

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. FAQGSX222

FAQGSX222 Supporting Member

Joined Jul 26, 2015
    Louisville, Tennessee

I can honestly say I’ve never seen a driveshaft twisted like that! Insane carnage. That Jeep is sick!

Street Build 2K  10

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. jdxnc

jdxnc Proven Member

Joined Sep 15, 2009
    Stanstead, Vermont
    There were some pics from the shootout a couple years ago of a CF driveshaft than an Evo just shredded the crap out of, it was quite the mess.

Street Build 4K  20

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    10.456 @ 136.87 · 2G DSM
  3. FAQGSX222

Joined Jul 26, 2015
    Louisville, Tennessee
    I love seeing AWD carnage! To think how much power it takes to cause that kind of destruction.
    Is extremely

Street Build 2K  10

awd · manual · 2G DSM
  4. biglady112

biglady112 Proven Member

Joined May 20, 2004
    Commerce City, Colorado
    Probably mostly cheap parts used. I made just as much power on a basic setup. My driveline was not built from junk parts however. These guys are local to me and what they bring to the track, how they conduct themselves and their preparation is not impressive.

I was forced to pit with them last month when I was racing a friends car for him. Retards about sums it up. He is a guy that has to be a part of the scene and just had to be with them both times we went. Per usual, they could not get it together all night. None of the cars.

5. FAQGSX222

Joined Jul 26, 2015
    Louisville, Tennessee
    Well hopefully they grow as racers. I can’t lie, I really enjoy some of their videos. PFI Speed and Cleetus are definitely my go to channels until I find a DSM channel that puts out content as frequently. I’v been recording videos of my car and what I’ve done as I go along but don’t really enjoy them myself It’s still crazy to think that cars :notgood: Once the cars running and I can start going out to some meets and track events I’ll put on a channel. Regardless to see the kind of carnage that any Import can do is awesome. The CF driveshaft must have been crazy! Extremely expensive but just crazy!

Street Build 2K  10

awd · manual · 2G DSM