The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Boosted Fabrication - New Vendor

Eclipse5150x

Proven Member
Aug 3, 2020
Perris, California
Freelancers are not allowed to advertise so its tricky really. But i for one have done alot for thr group and mainly stick to tuners and listing and not FB but if i do a fb post i link to here so they have to come to read it all. Keeps them coming back here and perhaps join if they not already a member.

I tried bringing sway bars into the chassis but people was not interested so the idea passed but just read some of my ad's and see what i do and did do

You most definitely do alot for all of us here. Please don't think it goes unnoticed, it does not. I'm surprised many where not intrested in suspension parts. I know I am. Specifically a rear sway bar that can clear a 3" exhaust (FWD model). But money just tight with this stupid pandemic so.. we wait and save.

ec17pse

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
You most definitely do alot for all of us here. Please don't think it goes unnoticed, it does not. I'm surprised many where not intrested in suspension parts. I know I am. Specifically a rear sway bar that can clear a 3" exhaust (FWD model). But money just tight with this stupid pandemic so.. we wait and save.
i dont wanna take up much space on this thread about my items but if you wanna chat on it just comment on each one and i can reply in detail on that one

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds