The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Boosted Fabrication - New Vendor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelancers are not allowed to advertise so its tricky really. But i for one have done alot for thr group and mainly stick to tuners and listing and not FB but if i do a fb post i link to here so they have to come to read it all. Keeps them coming back here and perhaps join if they not already a member.

I tried bringing sway bars into the chassis but people was not interested so the idea passed but just read some of my ad's and see what i do and did do

You most definitely do alot for all of us here. Please don't think it goes unnoticed, it does not. I'm surprised many where not intrested in suspension parts. I know I am. Specifically a rear sway bar that can clear a 3" exhaust (FWD model). But money just tight with this stupid pandemic so.. we wait and save.

You most definitely do alot for all of us here. Please don't think it goes unnoticed, it does not. I'm surprised many where not intrested in suspension parts. I know I am. Specifically a rear sway bar that can clear a 3" exhaust (FWD model). But money just tight with this stupid pandemic so.. we wait and save.
i dont wanna take up much space on this thread about my items but if you wanna chat on it just comment on each one and i can reply in detail on that one

Bumping this thread- has anyone been able to reach Boosted recently? They have no phone number or proper contact info on their website- and i dont have FB. Im trying to check on my order status but have had no luck.

I have this email address in my notes:
I've looked for email updates but i don't have any. I even checked spam and 'promotions' . But thanks for the email! I'll try to ping them.

I just sent an email to [email protected] and this is what i got back instantly:

Any email created from this address is created through an automated system.
This email is not monitored and you will receive no response from it.

What is going on with them?

Ok that’s a good sign. Did you get any contact info in that email or no. Hoping that I get a tracking number soon .

FYI: I hit up Boosted Fab through FB messenger and they responded immediately, seems like that's the form of communication they prefer if you need to get ahold of them.

I have been following you on other platforms for awhile! I have your bumper supports(still need to install) but need your 2g crossmember!
I have the crossmember with jacking point works awesome I bought every part for 2g

Hey guys,

I bought almost all of your parts license plate bracket fit perfect I’ve yet to paint my car so I haven’t installed any of the front or rear bumper support brackets but front crossmember fit mint! Hope you continue to grow try making exhaust heat shields or ss exhaust hangers just my two cents!

Reviving this thread. Was hoping to order some pieces for my 2g tonight but realized most items are out of stock. Rough e.t.a on when you will have some items back in?

Reviving this thread. Was hoping to order some pieces for my 2g tonight but realized most items are out of stock. Rough e.t.a on when you will have some items back in?
FYI: I hit up Boosted Fab through FB messenger and they responded immediately, seems like that's the form of communication they prefer if you need to get ahold of them.
Please see above ^^^ if you need to get a hold of them, they'll respond almost immediately.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back