The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

boost controller

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitrousBob

15+ Year Contributor
May 24, 2004
Montesano, Washington
I am just beginning on my talon and I threw in the k&n and I was going down my list and got a little stumped on boost controllers. What are people using that works flawless. I got hundreds of different types in the parts catalog , some look like home depot specials and some look like rocket parts. I was originally planning to go manual but any input would be great. I searched this forum for "boost control" and nothing came up. The final plan is going to include an aem ems so if it works with that piece, that would be great. :rocks:

i use the turbo Xs HPBC unit it works great i can hold boost at exact levels 60 bucks used from an STi off ebay

Joe P or Hallman are the safest choices. There seems to be mix reviews on the Turbo XS but they do make a dual stage which is great for FWD. Good luck.

I use the Turbosmart dualstage, it's been working great for 2 years. IMO looks bettter than the turboXS piece too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back