The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Boost controller help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91TSI505

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 10, 2003
Albuquerque, New_Mexico
Hi everyone,newbie here.I just got a MBC and i need alittle help w/ the installation.I watched a friend do it in his 97 gst but kinda forgot how to do it.I'm in a 1g,can anyone help me,maybe with some info or photo's.Also had another question,The screw that controls my idol on my throttle body came out some how,could this cause me to leak boost,and should i get it fixed righht away?Thanks alot for your help

Remove the factory Boost controller hoses and T off of your Bov line, run it to the bottom (inlet) of your MBC, and run the side (outlet) of your MBC to your Wastegate actuator. Here's some instructions with pictures.

http://www.carreview.com/projecteclipse^boostcontrollercrx.aspx

:D

When you say the screw that controls your idle do you mean your BISS on the front of your TB, or the little screw on the back that presses on the throttle rotor?

Originally posted by 97GSTURBO
Remove the factory Boost controller hoses and T off of your Bov line, run it to the bottom (inlet) of your MBC, and run the side (outlet) of your MBC to your Wastegate actuator. Here's some instructions with pictures.

http://www.carreview.com/projecteclipse^boostcontrollercrx.aspx

:D

When you say the screw that controls your idle do you mean your BISS on the front of your TB, or the little screw on the back that presses on the throttle rotor?

Thanks alot for that link......
The screw in the front of the TB is the one that came out on my car.
-Thanks again

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back