The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Boost Boyz will be setting the record at NHRA Lucas Oils @ Cecil County Dragway.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toubaby2

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
August 28th-30th, 2009 @ Cecil County Dragway.

Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing is proud to announce that we will be the first ever fwd to compete in NHRA Lucas Oils, Comp Eliminator. Which means we will set and hold a record.

Please come out and join us and support your local DSM. Thursday we will just park, tech and then go home. Friday is one round of qualifying at 6pm, and Saturday is 2 rounds of qualifying starting at 12:30 and 2:30, and then 1st round of eliminations at 4:00pm. Sunday will be the last rounds of eliminations.

Hey Sandra, we might be there in comp as well. Were going to do some testing soon, if all goes well, were running at Cecil. Hopefully well see you there.

Oh, you'll be there Tony. I'm sure Kerry and Kara Stricker will be there as well! At least 3 4G63 powered cars on the property at the same time in the V-8 dominated world!! We're going to try to set the speed record, since the et record is unobtainable!!

Edit: Didn't Kara have an explosion on Sunday?

Great! Can't wait to see you all there! I'd love to see Mr. Niemczyk and Kara line up again! At least 2200 hp sitting there on the starting line at one time!

We're all loaded up and leaving in the morning for the event.

Shawn and Sandra, I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but NHRA has a minimum ET requirement to set the record in a class. For BB/AF it's 8.20. I'm not sure if they have a minimum for the MPH record, National Dragster doesn't say so maybe you can grab that record. Don Nase had to go set the record for our class at 6.81 at 190 MPH so we have a little bit of work to do to get there.

I always knew that the record was 8.20. Hell, the fastest current Honda out there has "only" been 8.21. She should have specified "speed record" when saying that we were going for the record. The speed records in any class always start off at 0.00 mph (even when they're reset after a couple of years). I don't think you have too much work to do to get Donnie's record. You guys have the power, the right parts, and the desire. It's pouring cats, dogs, and mice right now at Cecil. We're parked at Cecil but not at the track at the moment. See you guys there!!!

FYI....keep in mind that we're not going to Lucas Oils events to win. We're going because we're trying to get the NHRA to raise the index for the class because 8.60 for an index is ridiculous and based on 3 cars (Eggum, Tran, and GM). Those cars are the minority, not the majority. Hell, Serge and Kevin have "only" been 8.38 and 8.40, respectively. I say "only" because that's only .202 under the index! Two of the fastest fwd's in the world only .202 under the index???? That's wrong, and we're trying to prove that. There are plenty of cars in Comp that run .650-.700 under their index, yet we're being penalized because of 3 cars with all the money in the world thrown at them that haven't ever run at a Lucas Oils event. Oh, and none of those cars have been out since their sponsorship dollars ran out last year and 2 years ago.

August 28th-30th, 2009 @ Cecil County Dragway.

Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing is proud to announce that we will be the first ever fwd to compete in NHRA Lucas Oils, Comp Eliminator. Which means we will set and hold a record.

Please come out and join us and support your local DSM. Thursday we will just park, tech and then go home. Friday is one round of qualifying at 6pm, and Saturday is 2 rounds of qualifying starting at 12:30 and 2:30, and then 1st round of eliminations at 4:00pm. Sunday will be the last rounds of eliminations.

Not..........this..........weekend. We'll try for Englishtown on September 11-13.

Please offer Mr. Niemzcyk my congratulations!! That means there's no excuse for not making it to Englishtown......right? Keep on improving on those ET's!! 6's are coming soon!

Please offer Mr. Niemzcyk my congratulations!! That means there's no excuse for not making it to Englishtown......right? Keep on improving on those ET's!! 6's are coming soon!

Actually, we won't be there. My dad is on vacation and we're doingsome work on the car. We should be at Atco though.

Damn, I'm actually on the fence about Atco, because we were thinking about going......to Englishtown again. 2 E-town events in a row, if we do the Fall Nationals.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back