The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

book report on a time to kill

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEO92-TSI

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 18, 2003
FloridaUS
has anyone ever read this book? My prof sprung a monday due date on us fri so Im screwed I need 1500 words by tomorrow morning. anyone already done a book report on it or anyother humanities realted book, ill pay for it if you have one. and no im really not lazy, the movie is way diff from the book so i have to read the book itself i just cant read the book from start to finish and do a report in 12 hours

Man, I no longer have my report on it, but the movie is actually pretty close. It doesn't go into nearly as much detail, but the movie stuck with the book pretty well. I read most of the book then watched the movie. My advice would be to skim through as much of the book as you can, then watch the movie. After that you should be able to BS your way through it just like I did.

LOL tahts what im doing now i like the movie and book both but i also know my prof will be looking for those small differences to see if we read it or just watched the movie, so im rewatching the movie and skimming the book, so far im 1/3 of the way done

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back