The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Body Work in Denver...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnycash

Probationary Member
Feb 13, 2009
Lakewood, Colorado
Hey guys I am coming close to getting my car on the road again, last part of journey is fixing the body and getting her painted. So if anyone on here knows how to do dent removal or can point me in the right directionI would appreciate it alot. Here is a couple of pics of the damage done to my car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I do body work and paint. Pm me if ## interested.

Paul,

Please Pm me I still have your rims and would like to give them to you before i EAT them.

Thanks Mike

Also we can get your body work and paint taken care of also

I had a shop that I used a few years back that did excellent work. I'll have to track down their info. It was an insurance job, so I'm not sure how expensive they'd be. But I'm extremely pleased with the results. They were up off of 225 and Mississippi if I remember correctly. PM me if you'd like the info.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back