The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Body kits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelloEclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2006
benson, North_Carolina
So i'm interested in a body kit..(a blitz to be exact...cliche i know, but i like the way they look.) ...so my newbie question is...where do you guys think some of the best places to buy one from are?

yea i've seen the ones on ebay...but i also heard that everyone that's every gotten one off ebay..that the front bumper points up...i dunno...any takers?

oh and yea...realized after i posted this, it should be in apperance :nono: so boo on me LOL

*My old car Toyota Celica* i bought a bk for off of ebay , and it was awsome, not messed up things on it at all just liek the pic, with the fiberglass look.

i'll check into...

oh and by the way...how much ground clearence am i going to have with a blitz kit...like 2 and a half inches? i'm just guessing....but if that's true..and the roads aren't the best around here (nc)..should i go with a urethane instead of fiberglass?

go to www.sportcompactonly.com and do the live chat or call and they will give you a discount on any body kit listed. I bought one for my old prelude ED made it but bought it from them and it was great. hope this helps!

I might be willing to sell you the screwed up blitz front bumper on my GST for like 50 bucks + shipping. But it needs to be re fiberglassed and repainted.

thanks guys, lots of good stuff here...now my question is

ebay powersellers...

what's this i hear about all ebay blitz kits pointing upward at an angle? is it true, or do they all to that, just curious

From me, it's polyurethane and hasn't been painted yet, all the holes you need are drilled and rough parts are bondo'd so it's really for paint. Perfect nothing wrong with it just grew out of the body kit stage. PM me

Make sure you get a polyurethane one! I busted the crap out of my first fiberglass blitz front. It wasn't a hard slam either and it shattered to pieces.

I would definitely go with the poly kit if you can afford it. My friend had a fiberglass one, he hit a speedbump and it shattered (his car was lowered 2 inches). So i would go with the polyurathane kit just for durability.
Clark

Don't worry about the money issue to get polyurethane because if you get fiberglass you have pretty much a 100% chance it isn't going to fit then you gotta have someone cut it and add fiberglass and get it to work and then body kit plus body shop charges you've already paid more than a polyurethane kit only thing with a polyurethane kit is plan on having to make some headlight brackets or something, use your imagination to make it not sag underneath the headlights.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back