The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Bockscar dyno video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biglady112

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2004
Commerce City, Colorado
This will be another vehicle I have a chance to help with this year. I have seen this car run a few times and it is a super neat project. It is amazing how small this car is.

Ever since I found the LSR world, I get to see and be around all kinds of neat projects. I am looking forward to helping this car break more records this year. And get my hands on a power commander and see what kind of power and mph we can get out of this little thing.

I hope you enjoy. The video is long as the car came in with a horrible tune. But it ran 215mph with a horrible tune(not really a tune to speak of). So there is a lot of optimism for this fall.

MSA's Lakester (Bockscar #1000) on the dyno- Video

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back