The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

bNasty is BACK!!! with another picture thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bNasty

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2009
Chantilly, Virginia
So i guess to keep you guys updated with my life the talon is still running great. Hopefully looking at getting a pte 6262 and FID manifold this summer. Ive been busy with school and I finally bought a Daily!!!! 86 f150 with a 302 hopefully shell be my tow rig. Hopefully putting a 4"lift and 33s on her this thanksgiving and over winter break 4.10 gears and a posi

HERE ARE SOME PICS
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

For some reason I love the color clash that 2G offers.

Don't mean to put your business out there, but did you use to work in Just tires? I remember seeing a white talon there all the time. I saw it once go WOT...holy smokes. That was the first time I heard a open wastegate OMG (this was back in 2005)

Clean cars! :thumb:

Didn't your car burn, or is this car that one's replacement?

+1

that was my eclipse Ive been building this car for about a year and a half. Its hard since im in college.

Don't mean to put your business out there, but did you use to work in Just tires? I remember seeing a white talon there all the time. I saw it once go WOT...holy smokes. That was the first time I heard a open wastegate OMG (this was back in 2005)

Clean cars! :thumb:

No I didnt. In 2005 i was just getting out of 8th grade haha. But I do work at sears as a tech.

that was my eclipse Ive been building this car for about a year and a half. Its hard since im in college.

No I didnt. In 2005 i was just getting out of 8th grade haha. But I do work at sears as a tech.

oh, haha. Nevermind then. I wonder if that person is on here. If you go on and cruises or anything let me know. Not a lot of DSMers around here. All EVO guys. LOL (I'm one too ROFL )

oh, haha. Nevermind then. I wonder if that person is on here. If you go on and cruises or anything let me know. Not a lot of DSMers around here. All EVO guys. LOL (I'm one too ROFL )

I would buttttt right now im down in school in Norfolk. When I come back I will

What rims are you running i love those style of rims thinking its time to change the ones on mine and yes great stance close to mine with tokico hpk kit on my car.

I love it.. I might leave my bumper black on my 2g talon...

Lol at all the guys who also have unpainted bumpers.. "Hot!.." "I love it!"

Hahah, of course you do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back