The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

bNasty bought a TSI AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bNasty

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2009
Chantilly, Virginia
all right so like my blog, i was looking to buy a tsi or gsx i need awd well i finally got one, shes a little rough around the edges but with im done building her she'll be nasty. The car threw a rod so theres a big hole in the block. The car has a TRE stage 2 trans and act 2600.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yea man, hopefully if the stars align and the dsm gods are nice i want to get the car done by the end of the summer.

UPDATE: Ive decided to quit the project and buy a truck so i dont look like such a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to QUIT building a freaking car and buy a truck because I don't want to look like a girl

Hmm...

You're the girliest of all girls to us, Sally.

Driving a bigass truck = more girly than driving a turbo DSM. I see way more young women yapping on their cell phones wearing their movie-star sunglasses and bumpin' rap music in big SUVs and full size 4 door trucks with big shiny rims than I see driving a built turbo DSM.

I don't have much room to talk while I'm driving a Taurus so my wife doesn't have to work while she's in school, but I sure wouldn't quit building my DSM if I had even one nice shell and a place to work on it either. At least get a diesel if you're getting into trucks.

Wanna be hicks get trucks without having land/farm or go hunting a lot. I don't exactly see you getting a 2wd bagged truck either. Keep the DSMs!

As stated, if you do get a truck, get diesel and a massive single or dual exhaust out of the bed. Raise it 6 inches and put swampers on it!

I love the condition of those cylinder walls, by the way.

So.... Does that mean you will be parting out the tsi??? Ill take that tranny off of ya for cheap LOL.

^^ lesson learned dont leave your dsmtuners account logged in at school, or ford ranger bitches will post stuff, sorry guys still building the talon

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back