The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

BlueV2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Car looks cool out in the field. A bit of sun fading, but hopefully a workable base for your goals. Love the factory steelies; I'm trying to find a set for my car’s snow tires. Take some more photos of this “before” condition. Give a little description of what mods it has (or doesn’t) and what you intend to do with it, and you’ll get some great ideas from other members who’ve done the same.

It doesn’t have any mods and I’m trying to figure out why it won’t start I unplugged the clutch safety still won’t do anything

It won’t crank it has some weird aftermarket theft system that I think is causing it not to crank

Getting to unravel things that previous owners have done is exasperating, since it no longer looks like the drawings in the service manual. Do you have the wiring diagrams, and are you good at reading them? I still get confused with some circuits. You’ll probably need to methodically trace wiring from the battery to all the relevant components, and see where it looks wrong.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back