The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Blitz kit finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris97pittman

15+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2004
Bellingham, Washington
I finally got my kit in the mail the other day and decided to start it today, I got the front on pretty fast and it fits like a glove, the back took forever and there's a bit of a gap under my taillights but I expected that with a kit I'm going to tackle to side skirts tomorrow and then I'll take some pics I'm farely proud of it I did it myself and it took about 13 hours for the front and the back, keep in mind I'm 17 and never done this before, pics will be up tomorrow it's the blitz kit. I know most hate it but I love it

Congrats man! I am down for whatever people like. Thats what makes us all different. :thumb:

I have the blitz sideskirts and I think they may be tough to install. Let me know how it goes.

Looks good. I'm glad to see you went with urathene instead of fiberglass. Get some paint on there fast though! Don't wanna be sporting an unpainted car OMG :thumb:

Looks good man, and the back is definately the only bi*** about the kit.

3m tape is holding the skirt on, doing pretty good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back