The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Black Widow 99 Spyder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like the interiors a lot. Welcome to tuners!
Thank you I'm still learning how to use this site just now found these messages 😂 I've had that interior done since I've had the car since 2017 was the first thing I did that summer it's been in storage for 6 years I'm just now getting around to getting it running again

The item Black Widow 99 Spyder has been updated:

Been working on my eclipse. Man I got to get the windows lined up the doors lined up tail lights working this rear bumper I found at a salvage yard needs a lot of work. It has a huge gap between the bumper and the tail lights the tail lights are not great they need replaced the front bumper doesn't fit the headlights the fenders are total junk but I love my car so much and I'm going to keep working on her 😁

I found a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder being parted out in Oklahoma lucky for me my wife is currently in Oklahoma where her family lives so I sent her to get me parts 😁 I am so excited I found some parts for this thing!!!
The threads in my O2 sensor bung were stripped I trusted a stupid mechanic that was supposed to fix it well it fell out while I was driving so I have an exhaust leak a ripped up Bank 2 02 sensor and I have to have a new bung welded and that whole welded shut.. poor Mitsubishi sitting I'm driving the Honda again. 😩 I can't work on my Honda engine until my Mitsubishi is dependable daily. She will get there 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20240302_132303820.jpg
    IMG_20240302_132303820.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 11
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back