The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Black on black?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolishfocus

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 18, 2003
St. Louis, Missouri
I have a 95 Black GSX lined up for purchase that will be mine as soon as I can get rid of my stupid Ford Focus. It has a T-28 turbo, 3in exhaust, MBC, ..... and some other stuff... but anyways...

I really want to tint the windows dark to go with the black car, which I know will look ok, but for wheels, should I go with black again for a blacked-out look, or go with white to contrast and match the vinyl Mitsu symbol I want for the back window?

I'm not a big fan of white wheels...but if you're doing white decals as well it would probably work. Maybe do the interior in some white as well to tie the whole car together...

On a side note...some black wheels with a polished lip might look prety sharp on a black car...but solid black wheels may just be too much.

yea go with Hyper Black(the shiny stuffff) and poliched lip and you'll be good

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back