The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Black interiors on 2g's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralChaos

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 13, 2004
Belleville, Michigan
well i cant find much on them, and from what im seeing its a 97-99 thing also. But the black dash....mmmm....I want one really bad, but the only ones I see are also tan, so its black/tan.

Most of my interior will end up gutted anyway, but id like my dash, and maybe center console to be all black, because grey is ugly, and my car will be black and red.

So are they black and tan only? how much do they usually cost to buy? (I imagine its hard to find one) and will they fit in a 95?

Alot of the 99's have Black and Grey interiors-
I love the black dash though- Took me forever to find exactly what i wanted though
But its wierd my glovebox is grey, though the dash is black??

See my gallery for interior pics

yea thats kind of what I was talkin about with the tan, the bottom is the second tone of color, with the tan the door usually has it to. I really like your doors though, may have to keep that part of the interior in :thumb:

You could take as many black factory peices as you can and put those in your car then paint everythign else black.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back