The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Black Ice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well thanks to you all I broke down and grabbed a pack of 3 in Wal*Mart today...and my verdict on the scent....FREAKING AWESOME!!! Not sure if I overdid it or not but I hung one up in my room, one in my Laser, and then hung one up in the Garage. :D :thumb:

Well, I went out today and bought this just because of this thread. It does smell good. I think it smell's like a cross between Drakkar and Cool Water cologne.

If your car isn't smelling of fuel and oil, make sure your balls are still attached (where applicable).

THAT is a man's smell.

i thought that was the normal smell of DSM too until I found a fuel leak on the fuel railOMG. I'm going to autozone today to pick up a new battery might just buy one of these "black ice" things to see how it is.

I actually threw one in over the weekend. Auto Zone only had 6 packs so now the truck, DSM, and the CRV have one.

The damned thing smells fantastic and doesn't overpower my oil/gas orgy smell.

Thanks for the tip!! I tried it over the weekend aswell. Great smell!!

Does this shit smell so good, that it is worth all this commotion, really?

I must be an exception. I thought it was pretty good, but not totally amazing. It smells like a dude that sprayed himself with axe, LOL, thats all. One word of advice, though. Don't just rip the plastic bag off and leave it in your car all day in the hot sun. OMG Now that was a strong odor.

I use a Green and a camo pine tree one... i love it mixed together

Call me crazy - I just keep the car clean, and there is no odor needing to be covered up.

no need for an air freshener in my Spyder :p

:cool: exactly...

Funny thing is I thought this thread was a joke at the beginning "black ice" air freshener as in "Black Ice" the beer..... hahaha.... then I actually saw it at some convienence store and I started to laugh, I should have bought it just becuase because I want to know what it smells like.. haha.... Plus that squash air freshener as well...... I saw that on like MachV or some website such a long time ago and wanted to try it since... LOL

Ok... So I went to buy black ice in the three pack and I agree that it smells good but squash smells way better... I dont know about you guys but the smell only last about 1 week per tree...:notgood:...after a week the tree smells like soap...:confused:... I have it hung on my e brake and I have leather interior if that makes a diffrence...

To the OP I went to Wally World to see what all the commotion and fuss was about this Black Ice after reading this thread. Let me tell you guys buy it, I opened it up, touched myself and squealed like a little schoolgirl it smelled so good. I actually stood there and keep inhaling it's tantalizing scent that people actually started to look at me. So after I was done with my Black Ice fix I went ahead and bought 5 packs of these wonderful tree's conceived by gods of some mystical planet. I also found out they have it in the can so I will be picking some of this up as well. To the OP good call maybe we can get a group buy on these wonderful little tree's and to my fellow dsmers do yourself and your car a favor and go pick some of these up. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back