The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Black Ice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lofty

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2008
Waukesha, Wisconsin
This has to be the best smell ever conceived by man kind it self.
It's the black ice air freshener, does anyone else have it?
Sometimes I sit in my car just to smell it ROFL
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

LOL. That is the only kind I buy. I love it. My buddy works at a detail shop and steals some for me all the time.

Just toss a dead fish in the back seat.

I laughed out loud. As I was reading it, I was trying to remember what burnt clutch smelled like and remembered as I read it.

I obviously need to go buy some black ice just to see what i smells like.

I use a Squash scented air freshener haha. As gross as it sounds it is the best smelling thing ever!

I use a Squash scented air freshener haha. As gross as it sounds it is the best smelling thing ever!

not all of us get 50% off at NAPA or where ever you work.....I've yet to see you out and about other than at the auto mall show

If your car isn't smelling of fuel and oil, make sure your balls are still attached (where applicable).

THAT is a man's smell.

yup same one i use also. and OMG it has that............mmmmmm jdm smell LOL
its like candy smell, a really soft...candy smell. :thumb::thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back