The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Billet 7075 vented oil caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sent you a pm Hal. Need a one port for my swap.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

PM me a price again please sir, I ended up selling mine to a local friend that was in desperate need.

People you need one of these!

Brilliant, and this was going to be my next project too. This will save me a lot of time and frustration.

I sent you a PM Hal.

After pm ing him for a price he responded . I emailed him again and pmd him almost a month and 2 weeks ago to get his info so i could send him the funds and still nothing. Guess I have to go to ecm link to contact him. If not guess I will be drilling my valve cover.

Last i heard, someone else was making these but I haven't found out who or where to get them from.

Last i heard, someone else was making these but I haven't found out who or where to get them from.

Also curious. Wouldn't mind trying one out. Anyone know the pros/cons of using this style cap instead of welding in fittings?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back