The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Bigger Fuel Injectors!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eXploitedGST

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2002
Milwaukee_WI
Ive got a 1st generation gst with the stock 450 cc injectors right? as soon as i get my windshield fixed i want to get bigger injectors but i dont know what size to get! i want like 550 cc maybe. Im gonna be running about 500 hp in the end with my engine so i might as well get big enough injectors now and maybe a stand alone fuel system somewhere down the road. but what size would be good for that setup?

Your next mod does not need to be bigger fuel injectors. DSM run rich from the factory, if you add bigger injectors you'll make it even richer, and lose power because of it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back