The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Big Hello from Portugal

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMNewGuy

Proven Member
Jul 25, 2018
Lisbon, Europe
TLDR - I'm from Portugal and you guessed it: I own a DSM. Have my struggles and just want to get through them and also get welcomed in this so new community for me.

Hi guys, Mike here. Since I had my drivers licence that I've wanted to own a 2g Eclipse GSX and honestly after doing some research on the cars and even going into the 1g versions I confess that I like the cars so much I wouldn't mind to own several of them. Unfortunately I can't find any GSX model in Portugal and even if I did I honestly don't think I would be able to afford to buy one, let alone import one. That said, even though it'll still be my dream to own one, one day, I bought myself a 2G Eclipse GS that came with 2 engines completely unassembled and with both screwed crankshafts (check profile for a bit more backstory on this).
As a new guy to the DSM world and also a freshman in the car scene I've been struggling but it hasn't stopped me yet and so that is why I came here to be able to learn with you guys and even with my little knowledge help anyone that I can.
Will be posting some thread(s) with my doubts soon and even though I'll look up to see if has been explained already I'm sure I'm none the wiser and will make my fair share of mistakes myself.
Cheers to all!

Thank you Issues, Ludachris.
Will be posting some more details about the build/recovery project so far later tonight, hopefully you guys can check it out and shed some light to me.

And for real I can’t find any European GSX good lord help me if someday I’ll save enough to import one

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back