The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Big Brake Comparison - 3kgtVR4 Brakes vs TCE vs Evo Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You ever get this figured out Leon? @GRNDSM

Chris, I got 2G hose to work. But I didn’t like how close it got to rubbing on the axle with wheels turned all the way.

However, they look awesome

I know that three calipers had a problem with flexing because power brake system created too much pressure. Do you recall what calipers they replaced them with? I recall them being beefier cast aluminum.

Attachments

• F17A8BCA-B3D1-4982-9905-17CD7B768F41.jpeg
    F17A8BCA-B3D1-4982-9905-17CD7B768F41.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I know that three calipers had a problem with flexing because power brake system created too much pressure. Do you recall what calipers they replaced them with? I recall them being beefier cast aluminum.
I don't remember to be honest.

Those do look good, especially with those wheels. I've always liked the Kosei K1 wheels.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
I bought these roughly 7 years ago with the intent to use them when I convert to awd. When it was a gst had the outlander setup. The rotors are 13 inch with aluminum front hats, machined oem rear hats to retain the ebrake. Fronts are Areo 6 pots and 4 pots rear. I think TCE even has a bigger front setup with 14 inches now. 17x9 with a 38 offset.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back