The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

BF3 longest sniper shot....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
I was playing on Caspian Border (I think) and jumped out of a chopper that was going down, and parachuted onto the tall red antenna. I was using the recon class and dropped a spawn beacon in case I got shot. I managed to head shot a guy running behind the B flag, had to aim about an inch (on the screen) above him and about two inches in front of him. Was total luck, but a 255 meter head shot. Guy looked tiny from the scope.

He re-spawned and spent the next 5 minutes trying to shoot me with a tank from the A flag. Had several sniper shots wizz by me as well. Was pretty funny. I ran out of ammo and deployed the remote air spotter (whatever its called) and spent the last 5 minutes of the match spotting people for my team.

Last edited:
My longest on record is 603m on Kharg Island.

This may be old. But I got 388m on wake island.(ps3) I also tagged another sniper at 500+ (next to a objective) but it didn't kill him and my balistic scope 12x wasn't worth a shit. I had to shoot into the black on that one......

My longest is 1330 so far, doubt it'll get any longer since I'm on Xbox and the maps are smaller LOL.

I love BF3, hands down best shooter ever. I never liked FPS but the girlfriend bought me BF3, for a just because gift. It sat there for at least 3-4 months still in the wrapper. Got bored one day and I decided to play it, haven't anything else since. I'm not the best player in the world but i'll piss you off.

PSN ID: ViciousEvo

995 on gulf playing conquest x360. also from the carrier to the top of one of the hills. 4 guys spawned on a sniper and i hit a headshot using the sv98 with 12x scope. i love head shotting other snipers when all you can see is the scope glare when you look at them

Bush wookees ^_^ Not too long. I think only ~400 some meters.

I just got a 681m on karg island, I went all the way up the mountain. It really does help with the bipod. I always hated it because.I would shoot over peoples head at close range, until I figured out what its for, I use the m988b or whatever it is.

My longest sniper shot is with the M98B with 12X scope. 1032m on Wake Island. Sitting on the Battleship where the U.S spawn and the guy was swimming (no Idea why). All I could see was a red shot from spotting. Got him with a headshot on the fourth try

All Time Statistics
Kills 6,159
Deaths 5,925
K/D ratio 1.04
Kill assists 1,050
Score/Min 405
Quits 29%
Vehicles Destroyed 648
Vehicles Destroyed Assists 141
Avg. Weapon Accuracy 17.9%
Longest Headshot 1,022.65 m
Kill Streak Bonus 19

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Slightlystoopod/stats/331107680/xbox/

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back