The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Betty white

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super small update on this car. After acquiring some spare parts from my blue car I’ll be installing a Supra side mount in it. I know it’s not the most efficient way to do things these days but I have a vision of a late 90s early 2000s resto mod kinda thing. The Supra side mount is just one small part of the puzzle though. Providing part allocation I may move the safc from the blue car into this white one. Put on a hacked 1g maf and crushed blow off valve and ride off into the sunset

Dear diary, Some progress is better than no progress..... I looked at the car today and then walked away from it .
In all seriousness the only thing I managed to do today for it was mount the ACT flywheel to the crank. I can’t even put the clutch on it because I don’t have pressure plate bolts on standby. Don’t know where they went. I’ll be ordering some shortly. Not even worth taking a photo.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 109
Some grade 8 or better bolts from a bolt supply store will hold pretty well and you wouldn't have to wait. That's what I used and they hold up great. Just make sure you have lock washers

I know I can get hardware store stuff but I’m fairly fanatical when it comes to engine bolts that they need to be oem. I just like the look and feel of them. I’m weird like that.

After patches was sold it was time to find time,energy ,motivation to work on Betty white/white gurlll. Roy from “roys injector service” came down from Connecticut to throw down and make things happen. We got the motor and trans attached after having to swap starter plates and find a missing dowel pin. Swap intake manifold due to some throttle body stud threading issues and got this thing lowered into the car. The long block is a bone stock bone turbo set up with just the turbo cams. We are going to keep the boost low and see if the motor will handle it. Still planning on setting it up with a Supra side mount intercooler , a fpr, 255 pump rewired. Either a 14b or 16g, v3 link, stock injectors for now. I have some arps on a shelf when the time comes.

44ED8032-F84F-4586-8923-040B1027C667.jpeg

57F365BE-D473-485A-90AF-E5174AC0CC18.jpeg

A2901692-B66F-4BF2-996A-BC75A8A86851.jpeg

90B0C920-3326-4374-A195-26ABD7250AF1.jpeg

361DAD0A-1C28-4ACA-82F7-9ADFE2862151.jpeg

65698E1E-F3ED-4E0E-9134-5665FD836D24.jpeg

41D15E5E-C5D4-4753-AB79-9A548B056E3F.jpeg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back