The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Best wishes to Dave Johnson from Dejon Tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
Most DSMers have heard of Dejon Tool/Dejon Powerhouse. They've been one of the only consistent manufacturers of DSM intake pipes (and other parts) in our market for well over a decade. I've run several different Dejon intakes on my own cars.

I just found out that Dave has been diagnosed with lung cancer and is dealing with a few other health issues that forced him to close down the business. I was at a loss for words. Our best wishes go out to Dave and his family.

If you guys get a free second in your busy day, take a moment and send him an email thanking him for all he's done in our community. I'm sure he'd appreciate it. His email address is [email protected].

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back