The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Best Shot of your DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still not sure if it's my best, but a good one anyway. Hard to determine which picture is the best when you've got an album with over 700 pictures of it. I promise it's not an obsession, just a never ending hobby/project...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My girls
I stumbled across this talon build on YouTube. Very, very clean

And here’s mine 👹

Yes Tony, it's where I live, close to Arizona/Mexico border. They just made a new race track 10 min from my house 😄
I know you’re in Mexico haha. Man that’s awesome! Wish the track was that close ☹️ 😄

Here's mine. All cleaned up the day after an HPDE event earlier this year. Currently sitting with a blown headgasket 😓

But I've got some pretty cool plans for it this next year.

HPR I'm guessing?

HPR I'm guessing?
Yessir! I LOVE that racetrack. I cannot wait for the season to start up again next year. I'm currently aiming for a 2 min lap time goal.

That particular event was also my first wet track session. 🌧

Yessir! I LOVE that racetrack. I cannot wait for the season to start up again next year. I'm currently aiming for a 2 min lap time goal.

That particular event was also my first wet track session. 🌧

I'm sure that's all it took to get you hooked. There was no looking back after my first track session.

HPR is a great track. Wish I had the chance to drive it before we moved, but alas, I only got a few ride alongs. Keep us posted with your track events here.

I'm sure that's all it took to get you hooked. There was no looking back after my first track session.

HPR is a great track. Wish I had the chance to drive it before we moved, but alas, I only got a few ride alongs. Keep us posted with your track events here.
Will do! I'm about due for a big build journal update.

I stumbled across this talon build on YouTube. Very, very clean

And here’s mine 👹

Yes Tony, it's where I live, close to Arizona/Mexico border. They just made a new race track 10 min from my hous

Yes Tony, it's where I live, close to Arizona/Mexico border. They just made a new race track 10 min from my house 😄
Sounds like you need to post some new race videos. I know i want to see some :hellyeah:

I think this decal was made specifically for @BLACK'98DSM
Yea that sounds about right LOL
And sometimes shit will break when I'm not even racing.
Ah, the joys of driving a 23 year old 4 cylinder as if it's a modern v8. Just as bad on gas with more required maintenance and less power...

Yea that sounds about right LOL
And sometimes shit will break when I'm not even racing.
Ah, the joys of driving a 23 year old 4 cylinder as if it's a modern v8. Just as bad on gas with more required maintenance and less power...
What fuel mileage do you get on your 420a? Back in the day mine was lightly modded and got around 36HW. I bet it dropped alot, from the piston setup and more aggressive cams. I was also curious if it has had a dyno session.

What fuel mileage do you get on your 420a? Back in the day mine was lightly modded and got around 36HW. I bet it dropped alot, from the piston setup and more aggressive cams. I was also curious if it has had a dyno session.
Gas mileage isn't too bad if I granny shift and stay in a high gear. But if I'm heavy on the pedal and revving it out I could go through a full tank of 93 in 200 miles or less. I'm waiting on getting my Eclipse on the dyno until after I get the WRX on the dyno. It is making significantly more power and needs a tune much more. Aiming for 350whp with it. I'm hoping by the time I get the Eclipse on the dyno I have a way to advance the ignition timing and get the cam gears dialed up. Also still need the top end modified some more. It will be performing at it's peak at that point. Definitely won't even come close to the WRX numbers. It's strong for what it is but not quite as badass as the uneducated would imagine.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back