The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

best place to get Ground Control CO's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsu2nr

Probationary Member
Apr 11, 2002
WI
I'm looking for Ground Control coilovers 'cause from what yall say there the best for us DSM-ers. I have looked around alittle bit and they seem to run around $400. Does anyone know were I could find them a little cheaper or should I just shut my mouth and open my wallet! :laugh: And what about Skunk 2 CO's. My friend has them on his Type R and he likes them. If you got Skunk 2's on an 95 and up Eclipse let me know if you like them and how much you got them for. Thanks

Originally posted by larryd
i ordered my right from ground control through the # on their website, I got special spring rates by doing that..
I did the same.

They ask what shocks you're gonna be using so they can custom-make you coilovers to fit those shocks.

Mine ran $407 and I'm very impressed with the quality.

Originally posted by mitsu2nr
I'm looking for Ground Control coilovers 'cause from what yall say there the best for us DSM-ers. I have looked around alittle bit and they seem to run around $400. Does anyone know were I could find them a little cheaper or should I just shut my mouth and open my wallet! :laugh: And what about Skunk 2 CO's. My friend has them on his Type R and he likes them. If you got Skunk 2's on an 95 and up Eclipse let me know if you like them and how much you got them for. Thanks

Don't get the skunk 2 CO, my friend has a Type R and another has a 96 Gst Spyder and they both say that it sags after awhile.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back