The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

best place to buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slappster

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 20, 2002
Flower Mound, Texas
Are there any cheaper than other sites to get sportline springs and shocks? If so could someone show me exactly what I need cuz I'm confused on this lowering mod. Like if I get springs and shocks I wont need a camber kit? So should I get it re-aligned after the drop. Also the cheapest and most effective way is what im looking for.

um..go with something different, a friend has progress springs on tokico illuminas and they ride like a dream. the progress springs are usually like 150 from places like... www.mmrusa.com and the shocks are cheapest probably from places like www.coximport.com or Road Race Engineering .... sorry if i can't advertise, but i'm not..i guess its free advertising, but i like these places.

Thanks for those sites. Thas exactly what i needed. So it looks like its gonna be $250-300. Also though the progress springs say its a 1.5 inch drop. Since im obviously sitting at stock height is that really going to be much of a drop?

actually its gonna cost like 160-170 for the springs shipped and 360 for the shocks shipped...so maybe 520 at minimum...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back