The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Best place to buy EBC Greenstuff Brake Pads?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My mistake...sorry.

While that's correct, the rears are the same for FWD or AWD with only the fronts being a different part. With that in mind the AWD fronts are only $4-$5 more and the total is still ~$120 with free shipping.

I bought mine from Summit Racing. I don't know if it is still the case, but when I bought mine a year or so ago EBC's catalog was wrong for the front brakes on a 97 GST. Summit got me on conference with an EBC engineer and I gave him the dimensions and they realized their mistake. Hopefully it is corrected in the new EBC catalog.... I haven't checked.

Hey guys I just bought some nice new Brembo OEM rotors of ebay for my front and rear. I'm now looking into brake pads. I don't really need anything over the top but these look pretty nice. What benefits do these Greenstuff pads offer and do they last a long time? Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back