The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Best machine shop in the area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9412tsi

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2014
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Just placed an order for my 2.0 10.5 CR build. Got all the internals and need a machine shop to take care of my needs. I have heard of P and R machine in Greensburg, any experience? broughers on 51 is litteraly minutes from my work, but I've dealt with them before and I don't think they are up to my standards.any suggestions would be appreciated.

Can try us out at Savani Machine in mckeesport we have a very good reputation for very high quality work not to mention we do some other machine shops work if they don't have the means to get the job done... can I ask what exactly are you looking to get done?

Also would menton I know who p&R guys are won't say anything bad about a fellow shop but can't say I've herd much good about them and us being in mckeesport might me a little closer then they are not sure where your from.. if you would like any other info let me know or can visit out face book page.. please don't judge I just made the page a week or so ago and haven't had much time to maintain it but has more info and just a side note I don't only work their I own 2 1g dams and one motor is very well built LOL hope to hear from you

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply!please send me info on fb page!

So basicly I want the basics done

Block and head resurfaced for mls gasket

.20 Over, any chance you guys have a 4g64 torque plate?

Crank polish and balance

Valve job

Do you guys do head port work?

Also im only 15-20 mins away from you I live in castle shannon and work in pleasant hills.

Facebook page should be under Savani machine auto performance if you can find it let me know torque plate.. sadly not yet I plan on making one here soon.. reason we haven't yet was when I got my block it was an assembled short block and had decided to leave the hone job alone for now but we have made to plates before and can make one easy with the cnc mill port jobs we can do but take time you can't just bust out a port job in a week they take time to get it all the same everything else we can handle no problem as long as you have a little time we do have work that's being now so sometimes we don't jump in incoming work the second it walk in the door but if you are planning on just valve job surfers deck and head polish and ballance and a bore and hone that shouldn't take too long

Also if you call or show up most likely you will be dealing with my father... little ruff around the edges but he's a really good guy always strives to do good and refuses to do a bad job

SO I found your page this morning and im pleased to see you guys do a good amount of race engine work.my order is coming in sometime next week and I should be contacting you soon.thanks for the reply!

No problem and yes I'd say about 85% is strictly race engine work machine and building them dyno and everything else 10% street car mucle car and 5% oem for regular automotive stuff but yes we are very well equipped alot of the history here is alot of v8 stuff but I'm bringing in the new turbo platform to the table and my father is on board with it but we would love to hear from you soon

Im also looking to get my head done pretty similar to what the original poster wanted to have done. With the amount of oil Im blowing, I doubt my seals/rings even exist anymore at this point!Basically just a head stockish rebuild, as I am on a T25 for now, and dont really plan on going over 300 hp. Any idea how much this would cost?

give savani machine a call they did my machine work everything is checking out perfect.

Im also looking to get my head done pretty similar to what the original poster wanted to have done. With the amount of oil Im blowing, I doubt my seals/rings even exist anymore at this point!Basically just a head stockish rebuild, as I am on a T25 for now, and dont really plan on going over 300 hp. Any idea how much this would cost?

Give us a call if your still looking for machine work for general pricing call in for anything of the extent of what we did with the o/p motor that gets priced differently with alot of the custom work

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back