The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Best/good DSM shops in the Phoenix area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayson427

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2011
Mesa, Arizona
So I've been taking my car to Tucson to get worked on and I'm curious if you guys know of some reputable dsm shops? I just moved to Mesa about 3 months ago and have no clue. Thanks

I'll have to look them up then. The shop I'm dealing with in Tucson is 140 bucks an hour and it's pretty pricey to me. If I had more time to work on my car I would but I currently work out of state so it's been hard.

I never had my car worked on at ums because I do all my engine work myself so I don't know what there shop fee is but I had my car tuned there once and it was kind of expensive. But tony is a really good tuner so I guess you get what you pay for. There's also FAT performance and wingz performance.(I'm not sure if wingz performance is still open though)

I know I stopped by and they said they could see me in 3 weeks but theywere super professional.

I'm suprised no one has posted saying they do side work.

brandon ruiz is awesome and reasonable works out of his house in phx....also Nate at FAT performance is a dsm guy as well hes also good with prices and actually did partial trade with me to get my 2g done

Holeshot doesnt have a shop he does all the work out of his garage. Prices and quality of work is amazing I just had my car at his place and if you do contact him I guarantee you wont be disapointed if you need his number just let me know

602-621-3795 his name is Brandon

Holeshot was at Wild horse pass yesterday breaking a personal best of 10.1 on a small t25 turbo. they know what they are doing!

Didn't get a chance to talk to Brandon at IFO, did see both Holeshot cars run? What was done to tranny? Buschur? It needed some work on it...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back