The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Best Exhaust Mani for GT35R

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spydaski

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 25, 2007
Plattsburgh, New_York
I just picked up at GT3582R, and Im wondering which exhaust manifold everyones using and getting the best results out of. I have a 3' Apexi Downpipe all the way back, Magnus Street SMIM, looking to get some bigger injectors probably 1250cc or bigger, but not sure which route I want to go with the mani.
Money is no so much of an issue, but id rather not spend a grand on a manifold. Car will not be my DD, but will be driving it on the street and strip.
Tuning with AEM EMS, looking to push around 500fwhp on pump gas. Nothing internally has been done, the only thing else ill be changing out is the cams, springs, and retainers.
Any input would be appreciated.

Gotta pay to play bro.

im just about convinced that im gonna be spending a g, i was just trying to avoid it if possible. Im jumping from a 16g to the 35r, so money is gonna have to be spent, and luckily i have 5 months till i even get to see anything cause im deployed

Redjackracing has good manifolds for 675 shipped. You can pick up an used SLS manifold for less than 600. Just gotta keep an eye out in the classifieds deals will come. If you want to buy new, I would recommend the redjackracing. RedJack Racing
Joe petit is a great guy to deal with and puts out a quality product.

ERL cast stainless manifold.

It's the lightest cast manifold money can buy, and lifetime guaranteed against cracking.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Joe at Redjacks is one hell of a guy. He just did my divided T3 manifold.

I met these guys at the Shootout and I have to agree their work is very good.

have any pics of that on the car yet? what turbo are you running?

Will have to look through some pics. I know I have some while on the stand but not 100% sure about on the car.

Im running a BW s362. Going to see how it does and maybe jump to a billet s366.

I just got a manifold from redjack racing as well, it'll be here next week. Joe is a great guy to deal with and kept me well informed with everything. He said the webpage is being worked on, I have been communicating with him on FB. He's got several pics up of his work. I stole one to put up here for eye candy.

Attachments

• 77170_496898790086_626015086_7012138_7369608_n.jpg
    77170_496898790086_626015086_7012138_7369608_n.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 66
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back