The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Best DSM Craigslist post of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You can almost stick your hand thru the hole in the back floorboard ROFL

haha right. I’d bet the strut towers have rust that hasn’t poked its head out yet.

I forgot about this thread LOL This isn't a Craiglist post...but is OfferUp. Still hilarious either way. Its technically not a DSM but has a DSM rear :p

Custom Euro sports car for Sale in San Antonio, TX - OfferUp

$2,800??? I’d ask the guy to take off half since I won’t be using those leaves LOL

If anyone wants a "backbone stock" Tsi AWD, there's one for sale in Spokane Valley. Lots of miles though.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I was kinda tempted... but I'll stick to my GS-T for now. Hope this helps someone!

This ad says it was posted 6 hours ago.

Automatic
1993 Eagle Talon ES
White
75,403 Miles
Scarborough, ON M1E 2M8, Canada

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...tent=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Wow $3,900 even in maple leaf dollars that's a good deal for how clean it is. Non-turbo but you just can't find a virgin starting point like that much anymore.

This is a fantastic car and a steal at 6500

it would only be a steal from who ever paid 6500 for it.
for the same $$$$ you could get this sweet looking ride,

even better a 98 gsx. Now if i can just find some one that wants to buy a kidney :hmm:

Even calling this a "shell" would be a stretch. Perhaps in Arkansas this is considered a residence? Although it appears the sunroof is now more of custom vent. It does come with a pair of shoes, but the seller didn't specify the size. I'd poach the gas tank and the glass, and leave the rest for the shotguns.

I'd take the hood and leave the rest LOL.

I don't want to count my receipts I want to count my SMILES Larry, just like you said! :thumb:

Its kinda what happens in that area. I rescued a 4g motor, trans and transfer case from down there, and after being on all the back roads, I swore I heard banjos playing in the woods :oops: ROFL but all was good and I saved it from going to the crusher for scrap.

Rebuild motor ( Top end only ) ...New Tires ...Drilled and slotted brakes and calipers ...AEM cold air intake... Complete exhaust system .. Completely re-upholstered interior .. New convertible top. KYB-AGX adjustable struts and Tein lowering springs , Kenwood CD player and speakers with Pioneer amp with 10 inch sub.
I was very fortunate to buy this car from a lady at my church for a thousand bucks . The condition of the car is proof that the car has been winter stored all it`s life..
I have all the recites to prove what has been spent on this car.. Things are much more expensive here in Canada...
Included in the price I added the cost of the interior and top as if I was doing it for some one else .
This ain`t Ripply`s but believe it or not.

Oh...and I forgot to mention new spectra halo headlights ...Azeo tail light ..Mitsimoto aluminum radiator and trans cooler... Custom grill .. Vis front lip Spectra rad hose and vacuum lines...and lets not forget the new dash....

Oh...and I forgot to mention new spectra halo headlights ...Azeo tail light ..Mitsimoto aluminum radiator and trans cooler... Custom grill .. Vis front lip Spectra rad hose and vacuum lines...and lets not forget the new dash....
Sadly enough i got rid of my 05 gts hard top 5 speed sunroof and leather interior in the same color as yours. I needed a bigger car for for all my kids and she accumulated some serious issues in the steering and suspension that i couldn't keep up with time wise. I had a full apexi exhaust, K&N typhoon long route air intake, B&M short throw, clutch master fly&clutch, LSD, and an AEM ECU with a street tune which ended up at 249whp.
Apologies for getting off topic in the thread, i just thought I'd share as a fellow 3g fan.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back