The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Best DSM Craigslist post of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"This has a clean title and is priced to sell."...........for 29999.00??? I think they added one to many 9's or zero's. ROFL

More well done movie car clone then most I've seen. Even turbo where the movie car was not. But damn 30K for a car covered in outlandish early 00's crap just to feel like your in F&F. Only worth it to some millennial who knows nothing about cars but wanted to be Paul Walker when he was a kid.

Well at 8K that's certainly a better deal for a replica than the one from a few weeks ago at 30K and at least this one is 4G63. Still overpriced for what it is IMO.

Gotta love the vented BOV too when the car is clearly still mass air. All the kids want the woosh! who cares how it runs.

So I bought my 90 gsx on ebay or 4500. “Everything works”; yeah..., Not! Selective photos and my excitement led me to buy it. When I saw it, I realized it needed more work than I thought, but hey, I like wrenching, and It seemed like about any oem part was easily obtainable.
So you’re all laughing at me now, I hope, for obvious reason. Last time I counted I had plowed another $6,500 in, and likely to need a tranny rebuild in the spring. so I’m not a good example of a well informed collector, but I do think we all need to acknowledge that these cars are getting more valuable in any condition. The parts scarcity makes good examples all the more so.

This is probably the cleanest DSM I have seen on the internet.

5 Speed
1997 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Black
58,255 Miles
Orange, CA

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Eagle-Talon-TSi-Turbo/373419937479

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Eagle-Talon-TSi-Turbo/373419937479

You can almost stick your hand thru the hole in the back floorboard ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back