The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Best DSM Craigslist post of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, not a DSM, but this dude is on crack

Has a 94 3000GT SL listed for $15,000 and they said they reduced it by $4,900 for a "quick sale" They also have it listed as RWD

The car is worth $4000 max.

Well, not a DSM, but this dude is on crack

Has a 94 3000GT SL listed for $15,000 and they said they reduced it by $4,900 for a "quick sale" They also have it listed as RWD

The car is worth $4000 max.

Bruh people with SL and non-turbo 3S cars are straight up on crack recently. I've not seen a single SL attempt to be sold for less than like $10,000.

Bruh people with SL and non-turbo 3S cars are straight up on crack recently. I've not seen a single SL attempt to be sold for less than like $10,000.
I've been n the 3s game for 21 years. I saw the NA cars when they were still going for $15k to $20k. They haven't been there for 15-18 years. The value bottomed out quick. They've been steady at about $4000 for cleaner lower mileage ones, but for some reason people think the value is going way up, and a friend of a friend told them it was worth $10k more than it really is. When you call them on it they get mad, say you don't know what you're talking about, and cry and whine when they sit on their car for months without a single bite.

It's harder to find one of these on Craigslist now
Ya pretty crazy how in the 8 years since this thread was started Craigslist is completely dead and now it's all on Facebook Marketplace. Not sure how exactly that happened but it feels like it was overnight. Like it started going that way then within a year or two everything was over there. Craigslist had complete marketshare and was a household name. Then they lost it. Blockbuster level blunder.

Ya pretty crazy how in the 8 years since this thread was started Craigslist is completely dead and now it's all on Facebook Marketplace. Not sure how exactly that happened but it feels like it was overnight. Like it started going that way then within a year or two everything was over there. Craigslist had complete marketshare and was a household name. Then they lost it. Blockbuster level blunder.
Because they started charging money and FB was free. Plus half ppl lives are on FB and you can see who your buying from and selling to. For the most part anyways

Yep, Craigslist was their own undoing by driving people away by charging them for something that was always free. Same thing Photobucket did to themselves. They were the premier photo storage that everyone used, now no one uses them.

Yep, Craigslist was their own undoing by driving people away by charging them for something that was always free. Same thing Photobucket did to themselves. They were the premier photo storage that everyone used, now no one uses them.

Problem is all these "Free" services cost money to run. Maintenance, server space, etc. So unless you find a way to monetize it outside of direct fees from the membership then your doomed to fail. Look at this forum for example. Very few paying members so I'm sure the ads pay for it. Craigslist did not have the traditional ad bars so I always wondered where the money was coming from to keep it going. Photobucket's issue was all about server space. They were the name in online hosting but got into a problem where they were upside down on how many free members they had vs their ad revenue. Facebook from the start has always had good monetization streams from their "Free" service.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back