The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ben

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6AC82B0C-7483-4C0E-9492-20B2A9F8F288.jpeg

Brought him home yesterday .

Couple issues off the hop.
Need a new battery.
Attempted to install new trunk struts and it seems the right mount has been battered in such a way that it’s on an angle and when I close the hatch the strut snaps out of place.
Finally, I can’t seem to get my new ignition cylinder into place. I can turn it over with a screwdriver but once it’s seated I can’t turn the key.
Stereo, has been installed. Overall, I’m having fun. Cannot wait for the battery, the tow cost me an arm and a leg so we’ll grab a battery on payday!

Last edited:
No battery yet, been told I’ll receive one as a Christmas gift so fingers crossed ;)
Still can’t figure out the ignition cylinder either; there’s a little piece that comes out that must turn some gears in there when the key turns. This is what I put my screwdriver into to start. Not sure what the issue is. Maybe it’s just not sitting right. Wish me luck!

B6F72C5E-D270-4368-A5A5-8051D75FA393.jpeg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back