The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Bel Air Weekly Meet Up Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We are now going to meet every thursday again, hope to see you guys there thursday night.

If you guys are still meeting up every thursday I could try and make it up there once my transfer case is replaced on my gsx

You can come without the GSX.:)

Meet tonight hope to se yall there.

Who else will be there tonight? Snowball & Food truck will be there.

Last edited:
NIce turnout guys lots of people showed up around 12 crs hope to see you all there next week

See everyone there tonight.

I just got my days off switched to Fridays. I might try for a few Wednesday race meets if you guys head up that way. Just let me know what weeks you are planning on going.

Alex, so your off on Fridays? We are taking the car to Cecil tomorrow night. Give him a call and join us.

Well, My days off were switched to Fridays, then I put in my notice and they obliged to let me go early. I hopefully will be back in work next week. I will let you know what my day is, but parts schedules are more forgiving for thursday night meets. I will hopefully have a 1g awd next week.

Who's coming tonight? I am.

I'll be ther with the food truck so come hungry. I think Shawn will be coming too.

I can't make it this upcoming thursday, the the thursday afterwards ill be there.

Ok sounds good! LOL this meet is right next to my house so im trien to get people to come out! The weather is good and we need to get the DSM's together to represent in bel air!

Ok sounds good! LOL this meet is right next to my house so im trien to get people to come out! The weather is good and we need to get the DSM's together to represent in bel air!

All in good time, alot of guys (like me) car is still down.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back